Deposit Form link is at bottom of this page
Guidelines for Submitting Deposits:
The following are the guidelines to use when submitting checks and/or cash for deposit. If you have any questions after you have read the guidelines, please feel free to contact Sue Smith at email@example.com.
- Fill out the PFC Deposit Form for all cash/check deposits (attachments are below). For excel users, download the excel file. If you only want to print out the form, select the files titled "For Printing Only".
- If there are more than 5 checks, please complete the tab in the PFC Deposit Form excel spreadsheet titled "Check Detail", listing last name on check, check number and check amount. Total all checks on this spreadsheet and e-mail to Sue Smith at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Also attach a hard copy of the spreadsheet with the deposit form and checks.
- Please remove all staples from checks.
- Please make sure that all checks are made payable to “Walnut Acres PFC (or WAPFC).”
- Checks with the appropriate documentation listed above may be placed in the Financial Secretary folder in the copy room in the office.
- All cash deposits must be counted by someone on your committee and the financial secretary or treasurer. Both individuals counting need to sign the deposit form.
- Any deposit that includes cash must be handed off to me in person. Cash cannot be left in the file folder in the copy room. Please call or email Sue to make arrangements for drop off / delivery.
- Make a copy of the deposit form and any supporting documentation for your records. This will help clarify information if the need arises.
Thank you for your time and dedication. I’m looking forward to working with all of you!