Please follow these guidelines when filling out disbursement forms:
· When making purchases for the school, please don't include any personal items on the same
· All disbursement forms should be submitted to the treasurer.
· Original receipts or other valid documentation must be attached to the form.
· Submit forms at least 2 weeks in advance of when payment is due.
· Fill form out in its entirety, including name and address of payee.
· Committee chairs must sign disbursement forms.
· Forms can be left in the “Treasurer” folder in the copy room in the office.
For questions, please contact Janine Brown or Kathy Ringot at firstname.lastname@example.org.