There are many ways to get informed and be heard with regards to education in your district and beyond.
- The Parent Advisory Council meets with the Superintendent on the first Wednesday of every month at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, 7:00 pm. All parents are welcome to attend.
- Superintendent's newsletter and District News Room - click here
- MDUSD website - click here
- Dates and Agenda for School Board Meetings - click here
- School Board members - click here
- California Office of the Governor - click here
- Your legislature - click here
- Contra Costa County Office of Education - click here. Click here for School Finance 101.
- Edsource ("Clarifying Complex Education Issues") - click here
- Las Trampas PTA Creek Council - click here
- School Closure Committee - click here for further information. To see the MDUSD demographic study as presented by Jack Shreder and Assoc., go to http://www.mdusd.org/Community/Documents/scac/powerpoint/09-14.pdf
- Measure C new website for on-going updates for MDUSD facility improvements - click here On June 8, 2010 the voters of Mt. Diablo Unified School District approved Measure C, a $348M General Obligation Bond measure intended to enhance the educational experience of our students now and well into the future. We are grateful for the community support for the work and projects encompassed within this much needed facility improvement initiative and are humbled by this public affirmation of our vision and plan. Mt. Diablo Unified understands its obligation to mindfully proceed as stewards of the public’s investment, conducting all business openly and disclosing all plans and accomplishments. This website was developed to serve as an expandable medium in which to demonstrate said openness and to regularly update the community on the status of the facility improvement program itself. See website for further information.